Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Earning Swag Bucks

I'm starting my 2011 with a lot of hope for the future. In particular, my financial future. I know this will sound like a cheap shot towards my dignity, but I don't care. I have a new addiction online, and it's giving the excitement I so now need. Lately, I've been waking up feeling enthusiastic about earning these digital dollars called Swag Bucks. Yes, sir. I've done it. I've crossed the line, and I'm pretty happy with it. Silly as it may sound, but earning Swag Bucks to hopefully redeem them for cool prizes one day is a joy to me. Wait. I hope it's not the addiction talking here. Anyway, I can't explain it in detail. If you're curious, click on the image below. Let's claim stuff together.

Search & Win

And, yes, it's totally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment