Monday, April 27, 2020

Overwhelming My Mind

I used to think it's far worse to overwhelm the heart because the pain seems greater physically. I'd feel heavy in my breathing, and there's a tightening of my chest muscles. Of course, the actual heart would be fine. It feels like it's breaking into many parts, but it's not happening literally. Only the collateral damage that I've mentioned. Unfortunately, when you've experienced overwhelming of the mind on a constant basis, as much as it feels like an intense tingling in your head, the physical toll is nothing compared to what it really does to you as a person. Not that the physical aspect of it isn't important. It's just that there's a whole lot more being shred into pieces. The bleeding doesn't stop. I don't blame people allowing themselves to be addicted to prescription drugs to alleviate the trouble an overwhelmed mind goes through. The mental war gets real fast when you're at full capacity of what you can handle. I need to relax. I need more than a day. I need an escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment