Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Confusing Myself More

Yesterday's post confused me even more about what's going on with me after I published it. I guess I can admit now that I'm truly stuck in a rut these days. I'm glad I feel better today though. My boyfriend Matt helped me a whole lot when he got home from work yesterday evening. It's always comforting when he shows his desire to talk about my problems. It gives me something to keep my faith in us. As for the signs I've been waiting for, they're not all here yet. But, I'm being patient. For now, I want to focus on staying calm and not jumping into conclusions. Tonight, we're having fried rice. I'm about to head out to buy the ingredients while he's out there taking our dog Piper to the dog park. Well, technically, it's his dog, but I'm now family to her according to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment